Rival Motorcycle clubs shoot out at Twin Peaks Waco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would be naïve to think otherwise..... they're not funded by full time jobs.

You'd be surprised. Some of the most ignorant "bikers" I ever rode with had good jobs. I got out of that scene twenty years ago. Demographics, attitudes changing. Middle-aged potbellies that made enough dough to live out their dream of being a 1%er. Most of them had no clue what they were getting into.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if Twin Peaks management had any idea that they were not dealing with the types of "bikers" we see awkardly parking their giant hardbaggers on Brookside on a Sunday afternoon in Tulsa? If I see a Bandidos patch and a Cossacks patch in the same building, I'm getting the fawk out of there immediately.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'd be surprised. Some of the most ignorant "bikers" I ever rode with had good jobs. I got out of that scene twenty years ago. Demographics, attitudes changing. Middle-aged potbellies that made enough dough to live out their dream of being a 1%er. Most of them had no clue what they were getting into.

Oh I'm well aware of the weekend warriors. I don't think you had many pretenders in that parking lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom