Playin' with my butt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's that time again.

Got a 9 1/2-lb pork butt all seasoned up with some kosher salt and some Meathead's Memphis Dust, and it's currently sittin' at 72F and rising in the smoker. I'll make some armadillo eggs to go with it later.

Anyone else got any grillin' or smokin' goin' on today?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually... my cell phone met with some, er, non-accidental trauma a couple of weeks ago. And I've decided not to fix it. So, unless I pull out the actual real camera, which I'm too lazy to do...

Well, you get the picture. Um, or actually, I guess not. lol. Didn't catch that till I typed it and read it back to myself. lol

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yum. My lunch today was a pulled pork sandwich left over from a butt I recently smoked. My favorite is nachos covered with pulled pork.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just pulled it off the smoker... and the 'dillo eggs just went on. God, man, just pickin' at the bark, pulling a few little pieces here and there... it is HEAVENLY!

Pigs are TRULY one of "God's creatures." Can't tell you how glad I am that I'm not Jewish! :D Or Muslim/mooslim! :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom