Boise, Idaho, no you da ho!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My ex was from a nearby town. Spent a little time there. Small city, but nice. Lots of outdoor stuff to do in the mountains and plains...

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Beautiful and lot's of things to do outdoor related. Some of the "strangest" people I've ever met/encountered........have been from there. Both while visiting there, online encounters(other forums), and bumping into people elsewhere.......if there's something not quite right with them.......they'll be from Idaho. Don't let my encounters paint the picture though, go check it out for yourself :)

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boise State is my son's other favorite team so he and a buddy went out there on guy trip for a football game. He said he had a great time, found some great food places and had it verified that it's possible to ski in the mountains in the morning with a full round of golf in the valley in the afternoon.

Oklahoma State has Boise State on the schedule in a few years so I might join in on a guy trip for that game.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My cousin and family moved up there about 10 years ago with a job transfer. Spent two years, quit his job and moved back.
Said the folks were not very friendly to those not born there. His kids couldn't connect with other kids in school, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom