IWI Tavor gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R3DLINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With this Tavor, I've decided to go with the Burris 1-5x24 XTR II, Fastfire III, AR-PERP 556 ballistic combo with a price tag of $924 off eBay.
[Broken External Image]
For the forearm, I went with the GearHeadworks TMF Mlok for the sleek design with the flashlight housing, and instead of going with the typical Primary arms flashlight, I've went with the Nitecore Mh12 because of the quality and durability. Illuminating up to 1000 lumens with 3 different blinking modes. And best of all, it has a Usb charging port for easy charging.
This unit was about $80 off eBay and comes with the light, pouch, battery, tape switch, and a choice of a rail mount to choose from. But due to the thickness of the tape switch, I had to order the Primary Arms tape switch and did some customizing, since the Primary Arms tape switch fits better with the Magpul illumination kit.
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]
And if you decided to make this flush, you can probably find another model that would be a bit shorter in length and it would work.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
I suggest going onto Nitecore.com and choosing the best light for your application.
The Magpul illumination kit is kind of a disappointment, it doesn't seem to stay on securely, therefore I will be replacing it with the Magpul mlok tape switch plate.
[Broken External Image]
Other upgrades includes the Manticore buttpad and a Vtac 2 point bungee sling, for an outcome with the Tavor looking like this:

THE END

Last edited by a moderator:

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not on the shoulder, hellit feels lighter there. But dragging it thru a 5K run and gun it's not on the shoulder much. It gets damn heavy. I built a lighter weight AR and happier with weight, easy of controls, and accuracy.

I did love the Tavor tho, def will try the mini SBRd

Latest posts

Top Bottom