IWI Tavor gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couple pounds on a surgically repaired back is worth it to me. I know I'm gonna hurt, but carrying a few more pounds could mean not being able to walk for a few days. I'll be using anything I can do to go lighter. Up to and including using Jeremy as a mule.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couple pounds on a surgically repaired back is worth it to me. I know I'm gonna hurt, but carrying a few more pounds could mean not being able to walk for a few days. I'll be using anything I can do to go lighter. Up to and including using Jeremy as a mule.

I like the Jeremy mule idea! Haaaa! I may pack out a dog to help me or a llama!

I am looking at another Back Surgery myself.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was considering the tavor as run-n-gun weapon, your review is the first ive read from that perspective. Thanks for your insight.

It's not a Tavor and I never used it in a Run N' Gun, but I had a Steyr AUG A3 that I shot in local Tactical Rifle matches. That thing shot great, until you had to shoot left handed or in a weird position. I sold it and went back to the AR platform and haven't looked back.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not a Tavor and I never used it in a Run N' Gun, but I had a Steyr AUG A3 that I shot in local Tactical Rifle matches. That thing shot great, until you had to shoot left handed or in a weird position. I sold it and went back to the AR platform and haven't looked back.

LMAO, reminds me of the weak hand shooting at Pawnee in Jan. I was scared to death of losing a tooth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom