New York Terrorist attack thwarted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll go on record as vehemently decrying his desire to kill people who have done nothing wrong. At least as far as we know. There may be more to this story, but obviously, I think this guy is crackers and I will say he does NOT speak for me, or, in my opinion, most CHristians not only in the US but in the world.

He needs to be tried and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and everyone needs to know he is NOT espousing the ideals of Christianity. Period.

That good enough?

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There certainly is more to the story....right wing propaganda media has labeled the community as a terrorist training camp(more than once), otherwise most would probably never even know it existed. Based on the wild allegations they have had several visits from local, state, and federal authorities and all of them agree(as do their neighbors), there is nothing going on to give credit to any of the baseless accusations. They all found the same thing, a group of mostly African American Muslim converts trying to live together peacefully in their own community. Fear mongering has caused them to become a target of fanatics like Mr. Robert Doggart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom