Glock 43 Sight Info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your a recent new Glock 43 pistol owner, you don't have to run out and buy new sights if you have some you like from a full size Glock you have set back or kept. I had a extra set of Factory Glock Night Sights that I kept from a Glock 19 Gen4. They are just a tad wider, but not enough for me to go buy new sights. Here is a couple photos showing how wide they set on, they went on good and tight. Height measured exactly the same as the factory G43 sights.

If you have a similar pusher it takes three nickels to achieve correct height! LOL!

I doubt I leave them on, but just letting you all know they work.

I bought the G43 on a whim, it won't replace my 26. I don't know why they built it this size, it is exactly the same size as you all know a G26, just thinner. I was hoping they would have built it as the same size as a Khar P380, which is a miniature replica of a Glock anyways. I put quite a few rounds down it today, as all Glocks it shoots good, not as snappy as I thought it was going to be. Not a hiccup one.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well dang, I'm glad you like the new 43. Mine has not replaced my Gen 4 26 either but rather augments it. And man does it ever carry nice IWB. Of course, I am indeed a trim, even svelte fellow...ymmv. And coolness on the sights-fits-well thing too. Your opinion on the trigger as compared to a stock Glock 9 please, my Good Man. I haven't actually weighed them, as with a gauge, but I do find a bit of difference.

Sent from my iPhone

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well dang, I'm glad you like the new 43. Mine has not replaced my Gen 4 26 either but rather augments it. And man does it ever carry nice IWB. Of course, I am indeed a trim, even svelte fellow...ymmv. And coolness on the sights-fits-well thing too. Your opinion on the trigger as compared to a stock Glock 9 please, my Good Man. I haven't actually weighed them, as with a gauge, but I do find a bit of difference.

Sent from my iPhone

I goofed joel, I did not measure the pull before I went into it and polished everything, dangit. I will measure it tomorrow after the polishing when I clean it up. I did notice a big difference after I stripped it all down and mirror finished everything inside it, big difference! I have a Ghost Trigger Connector coming in and will see how it helps as well.

It does feel good in my big hands tho, I can see guys liking it IWB, like you slim dudes! I just was really hoping it was small enough to take the place of the Khar P380 in my pocket!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang man, why you gotta go be polishing everything all up and stuff? You fixed something that wasn't broken, or do you just like dremeling merrily away? What's up with all the polishing? Does it make the pistol smoother, lighter, purtier or whuuuuut? :scratch: My bro Jeremy polishes his Segway wheels, but I suspect he's trying to catch the eye of the fat chick in the Sunglass Hut Kiosk...but I don't think he polishes his Glob.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smoothing out rough machine edges and polishing takes away lbs of pulling on the trigger.

I got it down to a consistent 4 3/4lbs and this is with no Ghost connector just smoothing out. I did the factory connector again. I am hoping for a consistent 4lbs when the Ghost connector gets here.

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smoothing out rough machine edges and polishing takes away lbs of pulling on the trigger.

I got it down to a consistent 4 3/4lbs and this is with no Ghost connector just smoothing out. I did the factory connector again. I am hoping for a consistent 4lbs when the Ghost connector gets here.

Coolness. I wish you had thrown the gauge on that 43's trigger before the PJ (ninja slang for "Polish Job"; I learnt it from Pisson10 hisdamself) so we'd know exactly how much lighter you made it. I am guessing it really smooths it out mostly huh? Does it do anything to the reset?

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I like the little pistol. I has a purpose. If I could, I would magically make it the exact same size as the Khar P380. This one groups well, trigger is good as well. Looking forward to getting the Ghost Trigger Connector in and installed. I will order a Stainless Steel Guide Rod and Spring set for it too.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In all seriousness, why would you want to lighten it anyway? I am of the opinion that shooting the gun allows the parts to mate as they actually need to; not as I artificially make them. Enlighten me as to why polishing and feed ramping etc is a good thing - I'm torn here on leaving it stock or getting after it with a tube of Flitz and a dremel. It's not like I want a really light trigger in a gun I'm going to carry. Do I? I am worried about making it go bang before I'm really ready to make it do so.

Sent from my iPhone

Latest posts

Top Bottom