Baby that was flash-banged is responsible

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, you have this thing down. Maybe you should be their Sheriff.

Also, the family had a nasty habit hiding all signs of their occupancy of the crackhouse (per their statement).

They obviously didn't keep it too hidden after buys were made from the house.
If I were the sheriff, no knock warrants in my jurisdiction would be against policy, unless imminent loss of life might occur, and if that were about to happen, no warrant is required.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't disagree about no knocks. They do have thier place but it's limited. It's way safer for EVERYONE to surround the house and call them out from the mrap in the front yard.
If the narcs have done thier jobs, you should already have enough to charge them in the event they flush small amounts. It's pretty hard to flush the kilos if that's what your after. Rake a break will usually discourage them from hanging around the bathroom long.

Nothing screams poor craftsmanship like wrinkles in your duct tape

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They obviously didn't keep it too hidden after buys were made from the house.
If I were the sheriff, no knock warrants in my jurisdiction would be against policy, unless imminent loss of life might occur, and if that were about to happen, no warrant is required.

Then when would they get to play with all the cool toys?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't disagree about no knocks. They do have thier place but it's limited. It's way safer for EVERYONE to surround the house and call them out from the mrap in the front yard.
If the narcs have done thier jobs, you should already have enough to charge them in the event they flush small amounts. It's pretty hard to flush the kilos if that's what your after. Rake a break will usually discourage them from hanging around the bathroom long.

Nothing screams poor craftsmanship like wrinkles in your duct tape

It take nothing to get a city sanitation crew with a remote camera to locate and disable the home drain. Flush all you want. It's not going anywhere.
It wouldn't cause the least amount of suspicion from a drug house.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A letter by the mom...........

http://www.salon.com/2014/06/24/a_swat_team_blew_a_hole_in_my_2_year_old_son/

My husband’s nephew, the one they were looking for, wasn’t there. He doesn’t even live in that house. After breaking down the door, throwing my husband to the ground, and screaming at my children, the officers – armed with M16s – filed through the house like they were playing war. They searched for drugs and never found any.

smcgee10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The complaint and the replies are hilarious. First in #26 They claim they did not use a flash bang. Then in #28 They claim that flashbangs are not regulated by the ATF. #35 They claim that they were not working together to execute a search warrant. #40 They threw a NFDD into the room but it did not land near the child. #51 They deny the children were not resisting. Who wrote the response? Someone needs to be fired...Starting with the lawyer for the police force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom