Warren Theatre Broken Arrow questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone forked over the money to see a movie in the Directors Suite? Was it worth it? How about any of the other "upgraded" seating areas? What did you think overall?

I am just wondering because my wife wants a dinner/movie date night and I figure why not check this place out.

Thanks

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great movie experience. I don't ever go, but the Warren changed that for me. It's the only theatre I care to go to now.

Last edited:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just came back from there. I just live around the corner so its convenient for me. Saw a 3D movie today so had to see it in the larger room (Ive been in all of the rooms but the balcony so far- the balcony is close to the bar tho in case you want to catch a buzz while watching a flick). I personally love the place. You pay for a totally different experience with the Directors room. Plush waiting room. Plush seats w/seat heaters in winter. Free popcorn fillups. Push a button and order your food from the grill or drinks from the bar brought right to your seat, and they have a decent $10 burger. 21 and older too so no kids. Its not cheap tho. $22 a ticket vs $8.50 in the 2 main auditoriums or $11.50 in the Screening rooms. Just depends on your idea of worth. I have a few extra bucks so its worth it to me when there is a movie playing in that room worth seeing. Saw Fast and Furious 7 in the Directors room, it was awesome. I buy my tickets online too thru Warrens own website, picking out my seat and reserving it. (BA Warren you can order your tickets online thru their site vs movieticketscom or Fandango).

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was gonna take the wife to the Warren tomorrow.unfortunately, the only thing that looks decent to see there tomorrow is Mad Max, and it's not available in Balcony or Director's Suite, so that means no cocktails, no at-seat dinner service, blah blah. So I'm not sure if I should bother, or just go see it at one of the other theaters that has upgraded seating in town.

The only ones available in Balcony or DirSuite are:

1. Tomorrowland - not great reviews - 49% on Rotton Tomatoes
2. Poltergeist - same story - 36% on Rotton Tomatoes
3. Pitch Perfect 2 - ick
4. Avengers 2 - seen it
5. Far From The Maddening Crowd - "In Victorian England..." <yawn>

Bottom line, is it really worth it to go to Warren if you aren't going to go to the Balcony or the Director's Suite? At this point, the only one I wanna see is Mad Max, and it's only showing in the screening rooms and VIP Stadium Auditorium - not the biggest screen, not the greatest audio, no seatside service, no cocktail service. Can you bring cocktails into these areas, or only the balcony and director's suites? I am not going to have the opportunity to try out the individual rooms/services very often. Living an hour away and having to find childcare limits my abilities. I actually wouldn't mind taking my son to see Paul Blart 2, but not tomorrow.

Anyone got any advice? Just go to the regular theater, or is even the "lower end" rooms at the Warren still that much better?

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I'm not getting the upgraded room/seat/service/food & drink choice with the movie I want to see, I don't choose the Warren. Simple, really simple.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No alcohol in the other rooms, just the Director and up in the balcony near the bar. It's only $8.50 tho in the other rooms and all of the theatres are really nice and all rooms have the same badass THX sound. I had to sit in the 'stadium' section today just to see a 3D movie and it was awesome. I just live a few miles away is why I go to the Warren besides it being a cool theatre so I didn't need to go somewhere else to see what I wanted to see but I would have if I had to just to see what I wanted to see in 3D.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm, ok. Well, I'll check out my other choices and see what I can come up with. Date night and all, you know. Maybe we'll go out to Laffa first and then hit a regular theater.

Thanks.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was gonna take the wife to the Warren tomorrow.unfortunately, the only thing that looks decent to see there tomorrow is Mad Max, and it's not available in Balcony or Director's Suite, so that means no cocktails, no at-seat dinner service, blah blah. So I'm not sure if I should bother, or just go see it at one of the other theaters that has upgraded seating in town.

The only ones available in Balcony or DirSuite are:

1. Tomorrowland - not great reviews - 49% on Rotton Tomatoes
2. Poltergeist - same story - 36% on Rotton Tomatoes
3. Pitch Perfect 2 - ick
4. Avengers 2 - seen it
5. Far From The Maddening Crowd - "In Victorian England..." <yawn>

Bottom line, is it really worth it to go to Warren if you aren't going to go to the Balcony or the Director's Suite? At this point, the only one I wanna see is Mad Max, and it's only showing in the screening rooms and VIP Stadium Auditorium - not the biggest screen, not the greatest audio, no seatside service, no cocktail service. Can you bring cocktails into these areas, or only the balcony and director's suites? I am not going to have the opportunity to try out the individual rooms/services very often. Living an hour away and having to find childcare limits my abilities. I actually wouldn't mind taking my son to see Paul Blart 2, but not tomorrow.

Anyone got any advice? Just go to the regular theater, or is even the "lower end" rooms at the Warren still that much better?

I am not really sure what we will see. It will be a week or so before we actually have time and child care to go.

Looks like there will be a couple of different movies out by then.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought tickets to see Mad Max at 4:10 at AMC 20 at 41st in IMAX 3D. It came out to $20 each, but I won't be driving all the way out to BA, and I know the theater/seating are good there. Maybe some other time I'll check out the Warren. Really wanted to see this on a large-format, so even though it's almost as high as the Director's thing at Warren, IMAX is still the bomb for me.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, Madmax is showing at the Stadium at Warren.... I believe that's the biggest screen in NEOK? The screening rooms are awesome.... heated seats that recline fully.

Latest posts

Top Bottom