Cigars & Drinks for the Weekend...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My guess is that unless she is chewing or smoking, she is not a fan of how your mouth tastes. Smell and taste are very important to a woman. That is why I am developing a body spray that tastes like crab legs and smells like a fresh $100 bill. Prototype smells like five day old tuna and tastes worst. Wife hates it but our cat loves it. Needs work.

Ha ha my wife and I used to both smoke cigarettes. Drives my wife nuts when I want to smoke a cigar because she still has cravings and yet I can smoke a cigar and not feel like I need a cigarette, etc.

On that note, I'm thinking about lighting up a Kuba Kuba myself.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tonight a buddy and I plan to light up some Perdomo Texas editions that he found down in SA Town. We'll be drinking Glenmorangie Scotch to complement them. If I feel the need for a second stogie (it's a long weekend after all), it'll be a Padron or a Fuente sun grown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife just hopped on a cruise ship with friends and the kiddos are at the grandparent. I'm lighting the pipe with Peterson's 2014 Christmas Blend and deglazing with Ayinger's Jarhundert around the fire pit.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
R K9 J....

My old grandpap lived to be 94. When he was 89 or 90, he was kicked by a horse in the liver.

He survived but was never the same after that and his health went down hill fast. I remember him being in the hospital and begging my mother to sneak a bottle of whiskey...any whiskey...to him.

First time I'd heard that the liver would regenerate itself. He was just to old to get over that accident...never the same.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but you guys have a good recipe of whiskey sour? I've been wanting to make some here recently.

As far as a cigar for the weekend I'm not sure. Maybe a CAO Hurricane, or another one I dig out of th humidor. I will update that part when/if I get to smoke one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom