Anyone been to the gun show in Tulsa this morning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Figured since I'm running up there anyway may stop by if it's worth it. The website says 1000 tables. Let me know if you've been and whether it's worth it

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went Saturday and had a good time. Something to do on a rainy day and I found some AR items to buy. It was actually more crowded than I thought it would be for a smaller gun show. Of course most of the stuff could be bought on line cheaper, however, Kings Gun had a couple of mixed gun parts bins and I found some items that he gave me or were dirt cheap.

Jim Bob

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to kill some time and If I was real lucky, hoped to find a PolyTech AK. That's about all they are good for is killing time and I didn't get lucky. I remember the great gunshows from 25 years ago.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went Sunday afternoon and had a great time. It was raining so I couldn't do anything around the house. I got a Magpul ACS stock I was needing. Found a guy selling .223 reloads ( yes he has a manufacturing license ) for a decent price. He made me a deal on 2K rounds for $350. I couldn't pass it up. Ran through 400 of them yesterday and they are great. Super nice guy. Got his card and will probably be ordering some more real soon. He also builds 700 clone actions and barrels. I love meeting new people that are just genuinely good people. He alone made the show worth going to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom