Precision Rifle data book??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone have and or use a sniper data book? What do yall have how do you like it? Which ones do yall have?
My .308 is getting rebarreled and with the new barrel I want to keep a more accurate (pun intended) log of my shooting and round counts.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 ring binder and note book paper. Easy to pull sheets or add sheets.

I guess if a guy wanted to, he could make a blank spreadsheet to put in the binder, instead of notebook paper.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3 ring binder and note book paper. Easy to pull sheets or add sheets.

I guess if a guy wanted to, he could make a blank spreadsheet to put in the binder, instead of notebook paper.

I use the exact set up only I add graph paper. I record time date enviromentals and sketch my targets whether on a static range or shooting at distance. And record the impacts and any corrections I use/make to hits or where it misses. Wind speed direction and I'll sketch the mirage as well. Also record the data from my reloads. I bought several of those small steno books as well and transfer all the important data to it and can use those rather than lugging a big binder with info for rifles I'm not using. (Especially useful on prarie dog shoots) I'll use that data to build my dope chart I make and tape to my stocks as well for my hunting rifles. Those premade books are nice but a little time and effort saved a few bucks and I have a system that works great for me and my needs with a bunch of different rifles. If I only had one I'd've probably bought a pre made one.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I use these cards. I designed them after looking at several other cards out there. These are about the size of a 3x5 card.

I found that an entire 3 ring binder and full size graph paper was a pain in the hind quarters to keep from blowing all over the place and when I got home I realized there was no organization to the data, so it was virtually useless next time out.

These cards give you a spot for everything needed for long distance sighting in. Took about an hour to design and I can print two per page for less than a penny.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom