Any scuba divers on here ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lake murry and tenkiller used to be good spots but not so much any more . pennington creek in tishamingo was always fun shallow 10 to 15 ft at deepest but very clear and good spearfishing. favorite spot was the blue hole in santa rosa new mexico. you can see 80 ft deep from the bluff above.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Broken Bow Lake usually has clear water. Some of clearest water in the state is old strip mine pits. Getting access to one could be a problem. There is a huge one, very deep 'twixt Lenapah and S. Coffeyville on the old highway that I used to swim in when in Jr High at Lenapah. I just google mapped it, appears to be on highway or railroad right of way.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to dive a bunch when I lived in the Caribbean. Hell, I think I've still got all my whole dive setup. Never done any diving inland... guess it just didn't seem like much point to me here. :(

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did a lot of diving years ago in Hawaii, Guam, the Red Sea and all over the Caribbean. Can't get back into it much inland...just doesn't compare, to me anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

Latest posts

Top Bottom