your flood pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't have time to get pics ( to busy working)but saw houses in Meers that had six foot of water in them and one that had the bricks stripped from it. Water rescue was about to start when I left

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Anywhere from 4-7" locally..............nothing too extreme, still had some low ponds, and some still are even after this. No real great water pics but was really happy to see the sunset :)

i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_20150524_202834_zpsivkjsczd.jpg

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpg
This is a creek in Binger. It is a low water crossing that usually has little to no water flowing. This is a pic of it after it was starting to go down. Around 4ft deep at the time of the pic. Night before it was about 6-8 ft deep and looked like white water Rapids. This being the only road in or out, we were stuck there for about 36 hrs.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going to try.

Medicine Park.

To give some perspective. The first picture, to the left of the frame is a black light post. That same light post can be seen in the second picture.

Attachments

• After.jpg
    After.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 382
  • Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 347

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a game camera along the Salt Fork northeast of Cherokee, and there is water where I've never seen it before.
This is my normal view.
PIC-41.JPG

The hazy picture is at peak height, and in the clear picture, the water is receding.
PIC-39.JPG
PIC-40.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom