Mad max movie.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to highly suggest it. I absolutely enjoyed it. Two thumbs up. The special effects, acting, and everything was great. It has also rekindled my desire to make a mad max style truck and a beat up old truck gun to match.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could live without it for sure. Special effects and explosions are all it had going for it. Those are best enjoyed on the big screen, but I didn't feel like it was worth it. Almost zero story line.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't care for it. I wanted to see it, but without Mel Gibson, it was just another exploding convoy. The characters were awful, no real story. The other Mad Max movies had actual dialogue and a story. I thought it sucked to be honest. I enjoyed the cars and the violence, but I hate the way they shot the movie. The sped up the film to make it look like the people moved faster than they really were. I hate that. Once or twice OK, in a fast-zombie or monster flick, sure, but every other scene? too much.

The old ladies were the best part.

Tomorrowland was a much, much, much better movie.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leave it to OSA to expect "The Notebook" out of a Mad Max remake.... but OSA never disappoints on the negativity. One could argue about the lack of characters though as this dude.....

ak_hdl.buzzfed.com_static_2015_05_16_15_enhanced_webdr05_longform_original_30439_1431806098_9.jpg

entertained me thoroughly. Then again, I realized that the cars and trucks were as much of a character than anyone else.

I thought they did a helluva job, great movie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom