Mad max movie.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really thought I would like it, but I just didn't.
Then again, thunderdome didn't really impress me much.
I did like the original.

If the Falcon had been in the movie more than 10 seconds, I would have appreciated it much more. At least they got rid of clutch-drive on the blower.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leave it to OSA to expect "The Notebook" out of a Mad Max remake.... but OSA never disappoints on the negativity. One could argue about the lack of characters though as this dude.....

ak_hdl.buzzfed.com_static_2015_05_16_15_enhanced_webdr05_longform_original_30439_1431806098_9.jpg

entertained me thoroughly. Then again, I realized that the cars and trucks were as much of a character than anyone else.

I thought they did a helluva job, great movie.

I agree 100%, on another site devoted to ar15's there were at least 10 threads hating on it and the question I kept asking was "Are you a fan of the originals"? If you are I cant believe you didnt know what to expect (an action movie devoted to the cars) the chase was the story. I give it a 10! I have been a fan for 25 years and knew what a new mad max movie should be like. The only thing I didnt like was the pursuit special was crashed the first 15 seconds.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good movie? Not really. Great entertainment? hell yeah. I'm really quick to write of a movie with too many "that's ******** and can't happen" moments. This had a few, but not too many. It wasn't deep, but it wasn't super to be. It was fire, guns, cars and girls with skimpy cloths. The only thing I was missing was a steak dinner and a beer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom