Democrats Slammed For Non-Patriotic Memorial Day Tweets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of name-calling, innuendos, accusations, overt lies and profanity-especially from Grayson of Florida. Am I right when see it mostly in the Democrat's camp? I know we have some dud Republicans but the anger and crude comments seem to come from Dems-am I right?
What are your thoughts on the Christian conservative Duggar family molestation revelations?
Jim Bob had previously stated that incest should be treated as a capital crime punishable by death but after his son admitted molesting his sisters there have been no further comments.
Doesn't it seem like these kinds of things always seem to revolve around prominent Christian conservatives with TV shows?

They had their own show on TLC, cancelled now, but Jim Bob had also ran for the senate in Arkansas so I don't know whether to lump this into the hollywood weirdo group or the corrupt lying cheatin republican politican class.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll decry the Dugger bugger maggot as well as the kiddie-pr0n prick all day and in every way. They disgust me as much as anyone else on the planet. Kiddie-diddlers are bad enough, but hypocrites are even worse. And we all are, to some extent, but as I always say the Muslim community needs to be vocal in ousting the hateful minority, so do all the rest of us.

String 'em all up together!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the Libs eat ice cream and are not somber enough on Memorial Day, so they suck.

The Conservatives post patriotic pictures and videos and attend services for our brave soldiers that have fallen.

Then they both go plot the next war, and come up with ways to package it to get the American public to approve sending more soldiers to die. (all for our "freedom", of course)

I don't believe I like either team.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Never let an outrage opportunity go to waste though. Last week's outrage from the OP was that the hollywood liberals lawns were too green.

What are your thoughts on the Christian conservative Duggar family molestation.

See how easy that is? I could put up a thread like that every day, if I had a grudge and an axe to grind.

Or if you were trying to deflect.

It’s not that you have a “grudge”, “white guilt” or even a man-crush on Obama. It’s probably due more to your political convenience.

To this, it never fails but when Obama is being criticized … whether it is about his failed fiscal policies or his failed foreign policies or just the optics of Obama doing something “stupidly”; there will always be someone besides Josh Earnest who will try (poorly) to minimize or deflect away from the criticism of their beloved B HO.

The point to Obama’s photo op with the ice cream is that instead of talking about the global threat of Islamists he is talking about the threat of “global warming”. Instead of talking about his strategy to fight a global threat from Islamists he actually said after ISIS took Ramadi we were “winning”.

Now, should B HO be touring the FN or Colt factory and be seen test firing weapons in his "mom jeans"? No. That would be silly and more of a Dukakis moment.

Then again, maybe eating an ice cream cone is the best he can do to send a message honoring our heroes who have fallen?

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or if you were trying to deflect.

It’s not that you have a “grudge”, “white guilt” or even a man-crush on Obama. It’s probably due more to your political convenience.

To this, it never fails but when Obama is being criticized … whether it is about his failed fiscal policies or his failed foreign policies or just the optics of Obama doing something “stupidly”; there will always be someone besides Josh Earnest who will try (poorly) to minimize or deflect away from the criticism of their beloved B HO.

The point to Obama’s photo op with the ice cream is that instead of talking about the global threat of Islamists he is talking about the threat of “global warming”. Instead of talking about his strategy to fight a global threat from Islamists he actually said after ISIS took Ramadi we were “winning”.

Now, should B HO be touring the FN or Colt factory and be seen test firing weapons in his "mom jeans"? No. That would be silly and more of a Dukakis moment.

Then again, maybe eating an ice cream cone is the best he can do to send a message honoring our heroes who have fallen?
Are you saying that eating ice cream is all he did on Monday and that he didn't in fact do anything to honor the troops at all?

Or could it be the resentment and vitriol is so great that many here completely dismissed what he did and would rather focus on this one tweet that was likely sent out by an intern or some other lowly employee?

There are plenty of reasons to fire pot shots at the man, but this isn't one of them IMHO.....but, YMMV.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you saying that eating ice cream is all he did on Monday and that he didn't in fact do anything to honor the troops at all?

Or could it be the resentment and vitriol is so great that many here completely dismissed what he did and would rather focus on this one tweet that was likely sent out by an intern or some other lowly employee?

There are plenty of reasons to fire pot shots at the man, but this isn't one of them IMHO.....but, YMMV.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device.

I think the phrase pollsters would use to describe the failed PR attempt would be "tone deaf". They make the PR attempts to shore up his image, then do more damage than good in the effort.

Actually, this is a microcosm of pretty much Obama's entire presidency. There are plenty of positive and negative examples of what to do and what not to do when running a presidential administration, but every staffer wants to reinvent the wheel, because they're all smarter than those who came before them.

The problem is, they aren't. :(

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the phrase pollsters would use to describe the failed PR attempt would be "tone deaf". They make the PR attempts to shore up his image, then do more damage than good in the effort.

Actually, this is a microcosm of pretty much Obama's entire presidency. There are plenty of positive and negative examples of what to do and what not to do when running a presidential administration, but every staffer wants to reinvent the wheel, because they're all smarter than those who came before them.

The problem is, they aren't. :(

With that I can completely agree. Well said.

And for those of you that missed it....here it is; Obama honoring the troops on Memorial Day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom