Democrats Slammed For Non-Patriotic Memorial Day Tweets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the @TheDemocrats twitter feed said "Happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone!" and it is not patriotic enough so a bunch of people feel the need to call it out and ridicule the tweet? Wow.......I would fire off with something remarkably absurd and grossly facetious, but I couldn't care less about this elementary partisan nonsense. Carry on(hope you all had a fun and safe holiday).

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me exactly what Commander in Chief Obama did the night that Benghazi was attacked or where he was at--no one else seems to know or wants to tell. Yup, Commander in Chief Obama really has the back of the US Military---ditto for Hillary.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me exactly what Commander in Chief Obama did the night that Benghazi was attacked or where he was at--no one else seems to know or wants to tell. Yup, Commander in Chief Obama really has the back of the US Military---ditto for Hillary.

He sure wasn't leading from the front, like Bush, or Nixon, or even Lincoln. Those brave souls risked their lives alongside their soldiers to protect freedom.

We need more leaders willing to join the fight. These pansy-boy libs just want to send someone else's kid off to die, then claim it was for "freedom".

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think it had more to do with the fawning and gushing over B HO eating an ice cream cone. The White House posted this because they know that liberals like …. no, strike that … get off watching B HO slowly lick that cone to a finish where he swallows the last of it.

Bottom (no pun intended for liberals) line is that watching Obama eating an ice cream is more entertaining to the progressively challenged than acknowledging the service of the many brave Americans that gave their all to protect our rights and freedoms.

I would not be surprised if the DNC sold videos of this. Due to the amount of Obama worshipers out there this would be a solid revenue stream for them. Maybe make it a double header with “Brokeback Mountain”? Who knows? Maybe they will sell more Obama Condoms through Obama Care with it? I doubt that “Dr. K” would have to cook his data to see that this would do more for the economy than Obama’s “shovel ready jobs" did.

Any bets that they will have Ms. B HO in a hot dog eating contest for July 4th holiday? If they make a video of that it would sell better than “Debbie Does Dallas”.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a stupid thing to get worked up over. Question is, is it more stupid than the DNC not understanding that this would add fuel to the anti-DNC fire? :anyone:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Memorial day is also the unofficial first day of Summer, which is why you saw Fox and friends running segments on barbecue grills and vacation accessories.

Never let an outrage opportunity go to waste though.
Last week's outrage from the OP was that the hollywood liberals lawns were too green.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So people should only post topics that don't make you whine?
Not at all.
We're all thrilled to login and read a ***** thread (even on Memorial day) about how green the hollywood liberals grass is or obama having an ice cream on the first day of Summer .
Prolly not as much as you but still....

Latest posts

Top Bottom