Democrats Slammed For Non-Patriotic Memorial Day Tweets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of name-calling, innuendos, accusations, overt lies and profanity-especially from Grayson of Florida. Am I right when see it mostly in the Democrat's camp? I know we have some dud Republicans but the anger and crude comments seem to come from Dems-am I right?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of name-calling, innuendos, accusations, overt lies and profanity-especially from Grayson of Florida. Am I right when see it mostly in the Democrat's camp? I know we have some dud Republicans but the anger and crude comments seem to come from Dems-am I right?

+10 Whether it is demonizing/lynching people in the press like in Ferguson, MO, saying that Republicans will throw grandma off of the cliff, the “War on Women”, Republicans will cut SS and Medicare benefits, the playing of the class warfare card, the Republicans are responsible for the derailment of a train because of infrastructure cuts instead of the train's going twice as fast as it should on the curve, the use of ANY TYPE of vitriolic speech(usually lies) to advance their agenda(s), etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., THE LIB DEMS WROTE THE BOOK ON DIRTY TRICKS and own the copyrights to it & all subsequent/sequel editions of that book.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is kind of like a clown asking a group of fellow clowns if he's funny. Of course they are gonna say yes.... Lol

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.

The shrill name calling that the left engages in is at the core a middle school debate tactic designed to denigrate an opponent’s credibility. One disagrees with Obama’s failed policies they will be called a “racist”. No one thinks racists are any more credible than a puppy molester. The ad hominem attack is their only retort since the revision of history that they try to sell will fall apart on proper examination.

Now the mythical “war on women” was baseless but I will contend it was an orchestrated political move designed to sell a false narrative. This centered on the Lilly Ledbetter nonsense that the left was trying to sell. Poorly written legislation that benefited trial lawyers … and they knew that the other side of the “isle” would disagree to which they could then frame and sell as how Republicans hate women.

Many liberals and those that are progressively challenged sincerely buy in to the false narrative. They are traumatically bonded to their ideology. They have too much time invested to do any honest research and are quick to parrot mindless memes. Sometimes all one can do to communicate with a liberal is to put your index finger horizontally between one’s lips and move it up and down in a rapid motion while humming show tunes.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A page from the lib dem dirty tricks book, ala Ferguson, MO---fake protestors get stiffed: Protestors not being paid their promised checks for protesting:saywhat::scratch::rollingla:rollingla. They protested outside MORE, Missourians Organizing For Reform and Empowerment, an ACORN organization which had received funding through George Soros to fund the protests.

http://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2015/05/19/some-ferguson-protestors-paid/?singlepage=true
‘It Sure Looks Like Some Ferguson Protestors Were Paid To Do So By Liberal Organize Missouri’
by Ed Driscoll
May 19, 2015 - 4:24 pm
..."On May 14, protesters, upset with not being paid their promised checks for protesting, protested outside MORE, Missourians Organizing For Reform and Empowerment, an ACORN organization which had received funding through George Soros to fund the protests."...

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting back to Obama's and the lib dem's NOT HAVING the back or NOT HAVING the six of our US Military and our US Veterans: :pissed::pissed::madbox:

http://cnsnews.com/commentary/michelle-malkin/va-reform-another-obama-success-story
VA Reform: Another Obama 'Success Story'
By Michelle Malkin | April 8, 2015 | 4:55 AM EDT
..."So, how's it all working out? About as well as every other "success story" Obama has signed his name to: abysmally, ineffectually and incompetently."

Latest posts

Top Bottom