Conflicted... New Deck Card #19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your bug out location is far off the beaten path, but you feel you need to put something as a barrier to discourage people from heading down your way. There aren't enough materials to build a physical barrier, it has to be a psychological one that would cause people to turn away just from seeing it. What kind of psychological barrier would you build and how would it be effective?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Simple sign at the entrance saying;
Visitors not welcome!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432648682.647573.jpg

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your bug out location is far off the beaten path, but you feel you need to put something as a barrier to discourage people from heading down your way. There aren't enough materials to build a physical barrier, it has to be a psychological one that would cause people to turn away just from seeing it. What kind of psychological barrier would you build and how would it be effective?

Sort of depends.
Why have I bugged out? Lotta bodies around anywhere?
If so, then I'd be dumping a bunch of them around the field and putting up a signs that says "Quarantine Zone: Airborne virus"

Dave

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People are too curious. I think anything other than overwatched obstacles isn't going to keep anyone away....

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sort of depends.
Why have I bugged out? Lotta bodies around anywhere?
If so, then I'd be dumping a bunch of them around the field and putting up a signs that says "Quarantine Zone: Airborne virus"

Dave

Pin a note to each body saying "If you can read this, you're in range." in at least English and Spanish.

Other options:

1) Creative paint job that makes the building look burned out and useless. Make it look like it's not a target.
2) A bunch of air soft soft guns with the orange tips pulled off manned by mannequins. Make it look like too hard of a target.

Latest posts

Top Bottom