Colt AR15A4.....Why Are These Vaporware?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone see one of the Colt AR15A4 rifles for sale anywhere? They are out of stock everywhere online, so I'm wondering if there are any collecting dust in a store somewhere. I'm talking about the 20", black furniture (not the FDE one). It is the only AR I really want, and it figures it would be out of stock everywhere. The pre-ban 20" rifles come up here and there, but I'm kind of looking for the current version, which has disappeared over the last few months.

This:

http://www.colt.com/Catalog/Rifles/AR15A4.aspx

Anyone run across one of these?

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, they have changed their inventory system on me. They used to have real time inventory so you didnt have to put it in the cart to find out if it was in stock. My bad, i should have checked.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, they have changed their inventory system on me. They used to have real time inventory so you didnt have to put it in the cart to find out if it was in stock. My bad, i should have checked.

No problem, UMB - I appreciate you looking out for me. I have to admit I got a little excited there for a minute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom