H&R Model 922

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quickdrawdave

New to the site!
Reaction score
So sorry, My name is Dave as you may have guessed, I am a 64 year old gun enthusiast and a veteran of the Vietnam "Conflict". I learned to shoot using a .22 Colteer rifle made by Colt, I believe, on the Stones River directly across from a civil war battlefield where I found many a trinket from the battles there. I used to hunker down behind stone semi-circles built by civil war soldiers on our side of the river for cover and wait for my next big game (squirrels) to pop out their little heads and became quite a good shooter. The other is a national battlefield and our side was a subdivision. There is a civil war artist who painted a picture of the charge which was evidently of my back yard that borders the river. Sure miss my first real gun, my first wife (B&*^h) sold it without my knowledge some 40 years ago for $10 if any one ever sees one up for sale I would be extremely greatful if you would give me the heads up! I am retired now in North Alabama and raise cattle and horses on a small farm. I look forward to talking to all of you from time to time. May God bless you and uphold our constitution and "OUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom