OHP adopts SIG Sauer P320 as new sidearm.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone here fooled with one of these yet? Stopped by C.O.P.S. new place today, he had a couple of these in, and the wife loved the "carry" model (midsize). Since I've been trying to get her to go doublestack from single (she has a Shield now), I thought this one might be a good one, considering you can change it around later if you so choose...

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked at one today. The trigger was very nice and it felt good in my hand. The one thing I didn't like was after you pull the trigger, it automatically goes all the way forward, it does not stay back like the other striker fired guns. Then it has a funky pull and clicking sound. I ended up getting a VP9

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a full length. Has about 100 rounds through it. Very nice handgun. My only problem is that it blisters my finger after about 50 rounds. I'm sure once I get the trigger broken in this will stop. I just haven't had time to shoot it.

wolfkpr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if it works as good as it should, the midsize should sell like hotcakes, especially with the popularity of G19 size guns..

Latest posts

Top Bottom