Gay marriage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont like hijacking threads every few months so ill make it quick. I go up for orders in September so ill find out where im going next. Still love the navy and am doing pretty well. Im working on Hydraulic units (Landing gear, Stabilizers, Drive Units, Leading Edge Flaps, and more) for F-18's right now. Got a Springfield A-1 for really cheap because a friend got orders to Japan and had to get rid of it. Plan on going to Europe some time this fall.
It's usually cheaper to fly to Dublin, but it's best to end your trip there if you like to party/drink.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont like hijacking threads every few months so ill make it quick. I go up for orders in September so ill find out where im going next. Still love the navy and am doing pretty well. Im working on Hydraulic units (Landing gear, Stabilizers, Drive Units, Leading Edge Flaps, and more) for F-18's right now. Got a Springfield A-1 for really cheap because a friend got orders to Japan and had to get rid of it. Plan on going to Europe some time this fall.

So far this is the best part of the thread. Sounds like you're doing good. Happy for ya.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well then stick your head in over at OKF and visit with us ...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

pre com, USS Abraham Lincoln, if ya do, I'll build ya a AR.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If its during the work day IDK if I can go. I can talk to my chief or something though.

It's still in NewportNews, they won't give us a date until she's in Norfolk. Gonna try n do the ceremony and Cruise. That'd be cool if ya get to sail on her. Nothing like it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Good to hear from ya! You have a good MOS. It will serve you well when you get out.
Best part of being in, is grabbing some great deals from those that don't know how to handle money. Stay safe and enjoy your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom