Gay marriage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should also remember that in the past 20 years, 34 states voted to define marriage as between a man and a woman (INCLUDING California). Once again, a panel of 7 people has overruled the will of MILLIONS.

Well thank God that the constitution protects us from bigotry. If you weren't aware, we do not live in a democracy.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well thank God that the constitution protects us from bigotry. If you weren't aware, we do not live in a democracy.

word. Didn't a few states vote in laws restricting firearm ownership? Either directly or through their congressional representation?

I think the SCOTUS has sided in favor of guns owners fairly recently.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Won't change my life any. I'll still love my lesbian sister and her partner the same. And if they decide to be married I'll support it. Don't get me wrong, I was an ignorant jackass when she came out. But have since opened my eyes to my ignorance. Who am I to judge. If they're happy and not harming anyone good for them. To all the Bible thumpers, If they're going to be judged let it be by someone without sin not you.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should also remember that in the past 20 years, 34 states voted to define marriage as between a man and a woman (INCLUDING California). Once again, a panel of 7 people has overruled the will of MILLIONS.

bans on segregation, interracial marriages, sodomy and many other things have all been overturned by SCOTUS ruling.

Just because the people of 34 states passed laws doesn't mean that those laws were constitutional

As was also said, i'm sure you can find millions of people who'd vote to support a ban on guns. But that doesn't mean the laws would be constitutional.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let he who is without sin cast.....ah screw it, I want to stand on moral ground in spite of my hypocrisy! /sarcasm

images.rapgenius.com_5zawdmihw131ubpljyzpfo74i.320x240x49.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom