Are people disappointed with the Glock 43?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you shot one or just repeating what you've read?

Sent from my iPhone

Didn't need to shoot it to figure out two out of the three. But yes, shot one, same crap trigger..... and owner of said gun ended up selling it two weeks later.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't need to shoot it to figure out two out of the three. But yes, shot one, same crap trigger..... and owner of said gun ended up selling it two weeks later.

Well, guess I better get rid of mine too then, if both of youse says it's a crappy gun.

Sent from my iPhone

scalawag pimp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife carries the 42 and we have loved it. Don't own a 43 yet but I'll get one when I can order for LE price. Some of these sales you see could be that. Guys that ordered from LE just to turn gun for a profit while it's a hot piece. Don't know that's case for sure though.

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing, I guess it's just not anything special considering all the other great single stack nines out on the market. Especially not for the price.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock 26 doesn't seem that much bigger than the 43, but I have bad eyes.

I noticed the same thing, I guess it's just not anything special considering all the other great single stack nines out on the market. Especially not for the price.

What would you suggest other than the 43 or the Shield? I've been looking at the Kahr line, but it's been years since I've shot one.

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 26 doesn't seem that much bigger than the 43, but I have bad eyes.

What would you suggest other than the 43 or the Shield? I've been looking at the Kahr line, but it's been years since I've shot one.

I carry a shield anytime I can't conceal my full size. It is awesome. I've shot the g43, LC9, xd-s. No experience with the kahr. I honestly wouldn't recommend anything other than the shield unless you just have to have the glock. The shield is a better gun out of the box for a lower price. I paid 355 out the door for mine. It shoots like a larger gun also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Glock 26 doesn't seem that much bigger than the 43, but I have bad eyes. What would you suggest other than the 43 or the Shield? I've been looking at the Kahr line, but it's been years since I've shot one.

I carry a SIG P220 (and occasionally a G4 Glock 19) and have been looking for a smaller gun for possible pocket carry. I don't want a Glock or a SA weapon for that purpose. I looked at S&W J-frames and the SIG P290RS. I plan to take a look at Kahr's next.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know how people pocket carry. I can't fit a CM9 in my pockets without risking the "...or are you just happy to see me?" joke.

But, I picked up a CM9 for under $300 with extra mags, and have enjoyed it. Far easier to shoot than the KelTec PF9 it replaced, much smoother (in feel and function) and a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better trigger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom