Strange things are afoot on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well when one of the more popular threads is a bunch of semi grown men, some who have daughters I'm sure, making fun of a 24 year old young woman who made a mistake and is owning up to it, I can't think of place I'd rather not hang out....I don't give a damn what excuse you guys use, it's embarrassing.

Amen!!!!

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well when one of the more popular threads is a bunch of semi grown men, some who have daughters I'm sure, making fun of a 24 year old young woman who made a mistake and is owning up to it, I can't think of place I'd rather not hang out....I don't give a damn what excuse you guys use, it's embarrassing.

Agreed. I'm done with this place....mods, please delete my account if possible.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It's not that popular. Caitlyn Jenner's junk, anal sex and redneck flags have been the most popular lately.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the way, that poor 24 year old baby girl was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to stand up and say she's not getting banged out. That's kind of a scandal.

I'll take a few hundred grand to say I'm not getting laid while I'm getting laid any day.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By the way, that poor 24 year old baby girl was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to stand up and say she's not getting banged out. That's kind of a scandal.

I'll take a few hundred grand to say I'm not getting laid while I'm getting laid any day.

Poor kid. How's she ever going to support the children without a job. Another welfare case I guess. LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom