Strange things are afoot on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well when one of the more popular threads is a bunch of semi grown men, some who have daughters I'm sure, making fun of a 24 year old young woman who made a mistake and is owning up to it, I can't think of place I'd rather not hang out....I don't give a damn what excuse you guys use, it's embarrassing.

Agreed. I'm done with this place....mods, please delete my account if possible.

If that thread offends your sensibilities, then this definitely isn't your hang! :nolike:

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well when one of the more popular threads is a bunch of semi grown men, some who have daughters I'm sure, making fun of a 24 year old young woman who made a mistake and is owning up to it, I can't think of place I'd rather not hang out....I don't give a damn what excuse you guys use, it's embarrassing.

Amen!! x 1,000

OSA is where I want to come to get away from crud like that.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know when I joined in 2011 I thought "what kind of gun site is this? all they do is gripe about politics, about certain members' sexual pasts, etc." Over time I started taking that to be part of the charm (ok, not the sexual past thing, that's just uncomfortable). I have met and continue to keep up with many fine people through this site, almost exclusively fellow shooting and 2A enthusiasts despite whatever else we may discuss.

JB, I will say "thank you sir" right here and now.

michaeld

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

+ 1,000,000

Latest posts

Top Bottom