Strange things are afoot on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to me, if you want to avoid the drama and only want to talk about guns then maybe don't click on the General Discussions tab.

There are plenty of other sections that deal specifically with what some claim they really want to talk about...

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems to me, if you want to avoid the drama and only want to talk about guns then maybe don't click on the General Discussions tab.

There are plenty of other sections that deal specifically with what some claim they really want to talk about...

Silence!! That's enough of your logic!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I knew i would eventually find someone who was gonna say it. ty.

You wanna watch jerry springer, go to channel 702. if you don't want to watch jerry springer, don't go to channel 702.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just add another security code to access the general discussion...then no one would be accidentally offended....and if you entered via the code you would have no right to be upset....it is a simple problem...

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just add another security code to access the general discussion...then no one would be accidentally offended....and if you entered via the code you would have no right to be upset....it is a simple problem...

Lmao! I get the tongue in cheekness here, but you could have a bright future in a government agency somewhere. What with your mad skills at inventing fixes to non existent problems and all. Seriously, run for office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of ironic considering what you throw out on regular basis around here. I didn't really get where she got "beat up" but feelings are flyin around here lately I guess.
I've never "throw out" on young women with children, widows, orphans or people with mental or physical handicaps.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are people REALLY butthurt over the Bristol Palin thread? or am I missing something? Guess I need to pay more attention.

Thanks for educating this ignorant old coot so I didn't have to research it myself. I didn't even know who or what this was all about. Saw the title, not interested, moved on. Didn't read it. Not what I'm here for. I don't subscribe to any gossip magazines and I don't watch any soap operas, either.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never "throw out" on young women with children, widows, orphans or people with mental or physical handicaps.

Get over yourself lawl...

So Bristol Palin is a widowed orphan that has mental and a physical handicap?

Maybe I thought it was a girl that was a little hypocritical because she has been paid quit a bit of money from a foundation that promotes abstinence for teens, yet she's popping out another kid. Congrats on the second one I say, but let's be realistic about promoting abstinence.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe I thought it was a girl that was a little hypocritical because she has been paid quit a bit of money from a foundation that promotes abstinence for teens, yet she's popping out another kid. Congrats on the second one I say, but let's be realistic about promoting abstinence.

I think this is it. Ms. Bristol took money to promote a "moral" position of abstinence, she, herself, didn't abstain. I don't read so much as anyone calling her out for the actual fact she isn't married and pregnant. That is pretty common nowadays and I think most people, except those with very strong religious convictions, accept that with very little to no "moral" judgment. People are reacting to the hypocrisy of someone being paid to advocate a moral position, yet doing the very thing they are telling others to do.

In all due respect, a lot of what is touted as "anti-Christian" is simply people pointing out the hypocrisy and disconnect between what some people do and what they say. If you are going to preach it, you gotta live it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom