What's afoot at OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now I am at the DILLIGAS point. For the unexposed, that's "does it look like I give a s***?"

Perhaps another cup of coffee will quell my internal Grinch. I hope it includes an unmoderated password protected site for rude and extreme posts. Those can be entertaining and enlightening.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love shooting my 1911 at the range. Carry it and trust my life to it? Not a fricken chance in hail.

(just doing what I can to help turn this into another 1911 vs actual functional pistols thread)

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Since I'm out, I'll tell you one of the announcements. I'm being removed. Permabanned. JB gave me one day to say my goodbyes, but, quite frankly ain't none of you I want to say goodbye to.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks Ace. We don't agree on everything , but I rather enjoyed your participation. The more different points of view the better(as long as they can be discussed civilly).

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RIP Ace.

What I never got to tell you is that I always loved you. Even when times were hard. The bottle didn't make me do anything, but it damn sure let me. I wish I could have given you a better life. I wish I could have been a better man. A better father to our kids. I regret so much about the last 2 years. Keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back.

I'll always love you. Your posts will be in the breeze when I'm alone in a peaceful wood.

-RH

Latest posts

Top Bottom