10 Commandments Monument Will Not Be Up For Breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Legislators spent a good deal of time during the session arguing about it.
Then the legal costs associated with defending it through the court system.
Then that goofball ran over it and law enforcement got involved too.

At least if they were arguing about the monument, they weren't focusing on how to fleece us, or further restrict our freedom.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could really go either way, Donner. If both are removed, it's equality. If both stay, again equality. I don't really see a need for either monument on state/federal grounds.

I think this is true. It's also the thing that keeps coming up whenever this is discussed.

Personally, i think it's easier to say no to all of them and keep religious monuments away from the capitol. But, if you're going to yes to one, you have to say yes to them all.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this is true. It's also the thing that keeps coming up whenever this is discussed.

Personally, i think it's easier to say no to all of them and keep religious monuments away from the capitol. But, if you're going to yes to one, you have to say yes to them all.
Exactly.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last thing Christians should want is for the state to have any involvement in religion. one of the main reasons Christ was crucified was because he showed the hypocrisy of the politicians and religious leaders of the day. Churches also need to stop filing for tax breaks (501c/charity) status, they are tax free and do not have to ask permission from the .gov to be tax free. When a church files for 501c status they agree to the rules set forth by the .gov.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
11707802_10155856309800151_6171949300418842278_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom