Announcement #1 An OSA Amnesty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too bad it isn't bankable...never can tell when there might be a need for a really outrageous rant, spewing spittle across screens throughout the forum. Recent events have temperatures rising...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I caught a 24hr ban once...for commenting in a bullsh$t Army recruiting ad in the classifieds.

I'm such a rebel.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a 1-week ban from here a couple of times. Had to chat up a mod to get back in. That was a few years ago. I have definitely been perma-banned from other forums, usually because some mod let the power get to his head. That is why I don't go to jalopy journal anymore, tired of making a regular post, getting flamed for being a poser (which I am most definitely not) and then getting banned for defending myself.

I REALLY hope that this forum gets back to where it was a couple years ago- tinfoil, end of days predictions, etc. I enjoy that stuff. And Spata boobie gifs, that can save just about any Monday.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a 1-week ban from here a couple of times. Had to chat up a mod to get back in. That was a few years ago. I have definitely been perma-banned from other forums, usually because some mod let the power get to his head. That is why I don't go to jalopy journal anymore, tired of making a regular post, getting flamed for being a poser (which I am most definitely not) and then getting banned for defending myself.

I REALLY hope that this forum gets back to where it was a couple years ago- tinfoil, end of days predictions, etc. I enjoy that stuff. And Spata boobie gifs, that can save just about any Monday.

Thanks for the reminder! Today is Boobs Wednesday at the other place. I'll update the thread after BB rapes me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom