Trump again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lost his show on NBC and Univision won't air the ms universe pagent because of perceived racist comments about illegal immigrants coming across our border.
Suing Univision for $500,000,000

He said tonight he won't back down from the statements he made at his announcement about the illegal immigrants.

Tonight he said,; " according to Homeland security, 300,000 illegals are currently in state/federal jails for rape. According to the same HS report, 80% of women and girls are raped after or before crossing into the US. "
The report has also been put out by Fusion which is the parent company of Univision and the Huffington post.

I guess he was right when he said Mexico isn't sending their best and finest across the open border?

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's just mad at nbc for changing their logo after the gay marriage ruling......

designarchives.aiga.org_assets_images_000_028_712_28712_lg.jpg

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's just mad at nbc for changing their logo after the gay marriage ruling......

designarchives.aiga.org_assets_images_000_028_712_28712_lg.jpg

Good one Dude....

Dennis, this reminds me of the great influx of Cubans in 1980. Castro got rid of his worst and cleaned out his prisons. For President Jimmy Carter, the boatlift was a public relations disaster. Many of the “Marielitos”-as they came to be called-were criminals and former mental patients who had been forced out by Castro. These immigrants were detained or held in refugee camps. Of course, Carter
and the liberals waved them in by the boatloads on the Florida shores.

The left...and the people who really control us all...think the American taxpayer can pay for anything. This thing has to finally burst or Mr and Mrs America need to stand up and say enough, but I won't hold my breath...we've been bent over for so long, we're starting to like it.

:rant:

Latest posts

Top Bottom