Black churches burning in the south.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "perceived" political oppression might be the supressing of the Confederate flag's use, sales, the attempt to suddenly eliminate civil-war memorial statues, rename facilities, etc. Remember, you or I don't have to agree it is sufficient provocation only the offender does for it to be a motivation, which if different from it being an excuse.
Ah, I see.

One person could call it supression of the confederate flag by companies like WM and Amazon refusing to carry that flag in it's inventory.
The same person would probably hold the opinion that a company like WM or Amazon should be free to refuse service to people they don't like.
Incongruous to say the least.

But yeah, I alluded in my first post to there being a lot of unstable people out there so I'll give you that.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way they are trying to get hot-headed people fired up sounds like a bunch of incendiary and inflammatory rhetoric to me. They will not be satisfied until they excite the racial tensions of this country to a red-hot state. As usual they will be raking over the coals anyone who disagrees with their conflagrant agenda.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I think that you have hit the nail, squarely on the head. I truthfully don't know how these news hounds can sleep at night, they have blood on their hands and won't be satisfied until it runs like a river in the street. I chastised an old school mate a while back for spreading the legend of St. Trayvon, Mike Brown, etc. (I'm not saying they should have been killed, just pointed out that their bad behavior led them to the point where they were killed.) She is a dyed in the wool, works in DC for the federal Govt. liberal. I pointed out the rhetoric she was selling could lead to bloodshed. A couple of weeks later the two cops in New York were shot and killed in their squad car, I wonder if she feels any ownership in the act.

The way they are trying to get hot-headed people fired up sounds like a bunch of incendiary and inflammatory rhetoric to me. They will not be satisfied until they excite the racial tensions of this country to a red-hot state. As usual they will be raking over the coals anyone who disagrees with their conflagrant agenda.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NBC a week or so ago posted a story about a study by a "Nonpartisan" group claiming white conservatives were the biggest domestic terrorist threat. The group is funded and run by Soros and other liberals, has Soro's son on the board, and they are claiming to be Nonpartisan? They even cherry picked what they decided was a terrorist attack ruling out things like the Fort Hood shootings.

I asked them if they were trying to start a race war so they could get their ratings out of the toilet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom