Gun shaped cell phone case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peneric-Gun-Pistol-Shape-Plastic-Material-Back-Case-Cover-for-Apple-iphone-6-47-Inch-black-0-2.jpg

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It doesnt appeal to me at all. But I worry about the kids who are going to think it looks cool. I hope some parents step in and do their jobs here.

You say that, but there are many people that walk around openly displaying their firearms on the premise it looks cool. Probably because their parents didn't step in and do their jobs either eh?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You say that, but there are many people that walk around openly displaying their firearms on the premise it looks cool. Probably because their parents didn't step in and do their jobs either eh?

I think there's a difference between a legal adult (permitted, in Oklahoma) lawfully open-carrying a firearm in a holster on the belt (as the law requires in OK, retention holster, in my case) and some teenager with a pistol grip protruding out of their back pocket - like the product's advertising photos. Not to mention, as it is attached to their PHONE, it's likely they'll be whipping it out left and right every time they send/receive a text in public places - standing line at the fast food place, walking through Wal-Mart, etc. When OCing, my weapon NEVER gets pulled out of the holster or even touched, unless I'm withdrawing it from the holster when I get in my vehicle to put in the console or something - since it wears on the seat and sometimes digs into my side.

I don't think there's much comparison, there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom