Gun shaped cell phone case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma might as well go ahead and ban guns if a gun cell phone case is a bad idea in an open carry state. Why not? So few people open carry anyway. Most people just hide their guns in their suburban shacks and tip toe around cops if they do go somewhere with a gun. It's only 100% legal to walk around with guns if you're police so the state should just ban pistols and hire more police.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
T
I think there's a difference between a legal adult (permitted, in Oklahoma) lawfully open-carrying a firearm in a holster on the belt (as the law requires in OK, retention holster, in my case) and some teenager with a pistol grip protruding out of their back pocket - like the product's advertising photos. Not to mention, as it is attached to their PHONE, it's likely they'll be whipping it out left and right every time they send/receive a text in public places - standing line at the fast food place, walking through Wal-Mart, etc. When OCing, my weapon NEVER gets pulled out of the holster or even touched, unless I'm withdrawing it from the holster when I get in my vehicle to put in the console or something - since it wears on the seat and sometimes digs into my side.

I don't think there's much comparison, there.

This is as good a response to that comment as can be made. Well said sir.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma might as well go ahead and ban guns if a gun cell phone case is a bad idea in an open carry state. Why not? So few people open carry anyway. Most people just hide their guns in their suburban shacks and tip toe around cops if they do go somewhere with a gun. It's only 100% legal to walk around with guns if you're police so the state should just ban pistols and hire more police.

Are you being serious? Or are you just trying to play devils advocate? Wow

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you being serious? Or are you just trying to play devils advocate? Wow
both. That other guy said it himself. "My weapon...never even gets touched." Doing anything in public with something that even looks like a gun is probably illegal or may get you a Darwin Award. "It's not a good idea" to have or even touch something that looks like a gun in 2015 America.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will have to clarify - my 1911's get a quick feel once in a while, usually when I get out of the car, to make sure my safety is still on. I've got an ambi safety, and I've caught it being switched off a couple times. It rubs against the car seat and can get switched off that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom