Invitations from OKF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Greeting Old Friends,

I am inviting you to join many of your brethren to a different kind of forum. If you get butt hurt easily or if your uncomfortable being the butt of a joke.....don't come over. If ya don't like blunt talk or being told to get F*****, minus the asterisks....don't register.

The gun and shooting information is about the same cept if ya blow smoke, you're gonna get called out. Dust yourself off n get back on your horse n cry away.

We also get together and shoot. Every month. Ya don't need a invite but if ya say your commin and ya dont.....your a effing muth** f**** poser. Unless ya have a very good excuse ya need to come out a few times. It's actually real fun. Only rule is no drama. Zero, nada, none. Be nice, play nice.

There is also a Pit. It's pretty much unmoderated, cept we got a couple lil rules.....no serious real physical threats, and what's posted in Pit should stay in Pit. It is XXX rated, has foul language, controversial stuff, and where you will be abused if you don't have a sense of humor. You will be picked on and talked about.

Pretty sure yall have to join OKF, make 10 posts and ask a mod for permission. Dunno who the mods are tho.

Anyways, I'm inviting all of yall. Have fun, laugh, enjoy and get out n shoot some guns.

Here's the link link thing. Hope it ain't against the rules. If it is then ban me again, it's cool.
http://www.okfirearms.com/forum/forum.php

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any forum that you are selling sounds as much fun as getting on the 5pm train to Dachau.

Ya you prolly won't do good over there. Ya might but I don't see it. You just don't play well with others.....it's a sense of humor thing. It's a free world tho, get on the train.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We really are one big community. We might be better served as a community by this.

With much better gifs.

38.media.tumblr.com_286d361d2be7c6a52a713d799b73882b_tumblr_nijmee2whH1tm0lv8o1_500.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom