Invitations from OKF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not have access to that meta data. Now that we're a big happy family, maybe our resident meta data anal sis guy could help us out.

Here let me be blunt. YukonGlocker, will you please join our brother forum, there is some meta data that needs anal sizing.
It's all fun and games until someone wants me to ANALyse data; then that someone is your best pal, in a sideways psychoANALytic kind of way. That being said, the results are in, hot of the press, and I'm confident in reporting that most of us are, indeed, meta-ANALytical. That is, we are a bunch of a$$holes that have a$$holes, and we are typically a$$holes about that fact.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all fun and games until someone wants me to ANALyse data; then that someone is your best pal, in a sideways psychoANALytic kind of way. That being said, the results are in, hot of the press, and I'm confident in reporting that most of us are, indeed, meta-ANALytical. That is, we are a bunch of a$$holes that have a$$holes, and we are typically a$$holes about that fact.

Now you know how those dog-shooting, Constitution-violating, wrong way rubbin' JBTs feel like ...

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In and of itself I think it is a good idea. The folks who like to create problems will Move over there, and eventually start spending the majority of their time there. JB is no dumb cookie. He knew what he was doing when he made the forum. He also made a good choice in picking the mods he has chosen. Good guys, bad guys, otherwise they were the ones who ones who liked to stir the pot. Now they have a little to no rules place to kick it!! Smart move for JB and OSA, smart move for the OKF guys.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In and of itself I think it is a good idea. The folks who like to create problems will Move over there, and eventually start spending the majority of their time there. JB is no dumb cookie. He knew what he was doing when he made the forum. He also made a good choice in picking the mods he has chosen. Good guys, bad guys, otherwise they were the ones who ones who liked to stir the pot. Now they have a little to no rules place to kick it!! Smart move for JB and OSA, smart move for the OKF guys.

:shocked: Are you calling me a trouble maker?!?!!?!?

Latest posts

Top Bottom