Invitations from OKF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ya you prolly won't do good over there. Ya might but I don't see it. You just don't play well with others.....it's a sense of humor thing. It's a free world tho, get on the train.

So what you are saying is that one has to have a “sense of humor thing” to chat with you in troll-land? Pass. BTW … You are confusing the emotion(s) that people have when they are talking with you. The word you are looking for is “pathos”, not humor.

And while we are chatting here … my “sense of humor” does find it amusing that you would PM me using different pseudonyms to blow smoke up my kilt to get me to do something you don’t have the stones to do on your own. I find the obvious comedic value in that.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So what you are saying is that one has to have a “sense of humor thing” to chat with you in troll-land? Pass. BTW … You are confusing the emotion(s) that people have when they are talking with you. The word you are looking for is “pathos”, not humor.

And while we are chatting here … my “sense of humor” does find it amusing that you would PM me using different pseudonyms to blow smoke up my kilt to get me to do something you don’t have the stones to do on your own. I find the obvious comedic value in that.

Yep you should stay here, watch the site grow, nurture it along. Calling people 5th graders and explaining how their arguments are strawmen, adhominim, pointing out spelling errors and incestently attacking gun owning, pro 2A, members because they have a different political thought system, is not good for OSA.

Be the King of General Discussions. And you'll find yourself all alone in a dark Internet space.

So, trust me on this, your kind of arguing and my kind of arguing needs to be in jest or it drives away good members.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So OKF is another Gun site?

Yes, it's a little more open, a little less restricted, a little less moderated. Made up of mostly OSAers that post in both places.

BTW, one of the most nicest men and a pretty consistent Christian has been over there about a year. Never once has he been offended that I know of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom