Dear Mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.wearysloth.com_Gallery_ActorsC_69449_28227.gif

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had Mod powers I'd move that thread here... https://www.okshooters.com/forumdisplay.php?36-Shooting-Training-amp-Related

It kinda helps traffic, and keeps the board tidy. Kinda like putting hunting threads in the hunting section or 2A threads in the 2A section.

Unless OSA just wants to use GenDisc as a catch all, junk drawer thing.

Honestly, GD used to catch threads like this all the time before we had the new sections. I rather liked it that way ... I think it buffered some of the angst the threads like "gay marriage" and "Bristol Palin" bring ...

But what do I know ... I'm just a biased, JBT-loving, badge-sniffing bootlicker who can't shoot ... :wink2: oh and a bipolar feminist racist, too ... I can't keep up ... lol :rollingla

So.asking me to move something probably is gonna fall on deaf ears ... cuz I like it where it is ... :P

Last edited:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Welp, yalls the mods n yalls prolly right, ya make a good point. Maybe I shoulda put this in the suggestion box forum, cept I'm a little gun shy from the last time I was there. ; )

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welp, yalls the mods n yalls prolly right, ya make a good point. Maybe I shoulda put this in the suggestion box forum, cept I'm a little gun shy from the last time I was there. ; )

We're hear to guide you gently now ... no more beatings ... for nown... gotta get you lured into that false sense of security ... :hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom