Dear Mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't wanna get on yalls butt stuff like this annoys me and it's been getting worse the last couple months. We've got sub forums for a reason. Don't make us members crack our whips.

https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?216190-School-Me-On-3-Gun-Competition

You're right it would have been more appropriate for the general shooting sub and wouldn't be a big deal to me at all if it was moved. I honestly just didnt think of it when creating it. It is, however, funny to me that it annoys you to the point of making this thread.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You're right it would have been more appropriate for the general shooting sub and wouldn't be a big deal to me at all if it was moved. I honestly just didnt think of it when creating it. It is, however, funny to me that it annoys you to the point of making this thread.

Really it doesn't bother me at all. I understand things get slow on forums, I doubt you would got many replies in a different section.

My point was more at the mods not keeping a tidy house. I know they get busy with other things on a forum sometimes. Get a little sidetracked, it's nada biggie.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really it doesn't bother me at all. I understand things get slow on forums, I doubt you would got many replies in a different section.

My point was more at the mods not keeping a tidy house. I know they get busy with other things on a forum sometimes. Get a little sidetracked, it's nada biggie.

Pace yourself, my friend ... you are walking awful close to the flame ... I don't want to have to hurt you ... :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom