Dear Mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would imagine the reason it's not in the competition section, is because nobody from here visits that section.

There was a really active one when I first joined up here. I don't remember what the ruckus was because I could have cared less about the politics of the shooting community, I just wanted to shoot. Anyway, whatever it was it gave birth to BS ...

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's sad that nobody wants to get involved in that over here.
I've posted up a couple match announcements for H&H and haven't seen anyone come join us.
The only time I've seen OSAers at a match was the bowling pin shoot in Duncan.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's sad that nobody wants to get involved in that over here.
I've posted up a couple match announcements for H&H and haven't seen anyone come join us.
The only time I've seen OSAers at a match was the bowling pin shoot in Duncan.

Yep ... it is ... we've talked about shooting matches again once GC retires. We were pretty active before the automobile accident and he still shot for a while after that but said it wasn't as much fun because I couldn't go with him. Then OHP screwed with his schedule and he's hardly had a weekend in the last couple of years, at least. I'd like to start back up in a couple of months when he retires. We won't do every single weekend like we were doing before but I'd like to hit a couple a month ...

Does Robert Rigsby still shoot at H&H?? I have a BUNCH of the guys we shot with friended on FB. I saw Tony Wall taking about something match related just the other day ... Guess maybe I should ask if you know Robert first ... lol ... there was a bunch of guys who came up from Ada pretty regularly to shoot at Paul Abel's, too ... those guys were a RIOT!!

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I haven't seen Robert in awhile, never really talked to him anyways though. He got his Grandmaster card in USPSA and after that I haven't seen him at any matches.
Tony is at most of the matches. There's USPSA at OKCGC tomorrow, Tri City has a small match on Sunday morning, and USPSA at H&H Sunday night and USPSA at the old Heartland range (safety first) sunday night if anyone is interested.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen Robert in awhile, never really talked to him anyways though. He got his Grandmaster card in USPSA and after that I haven't seen him at any matches.
Tony is at most of the matches. There's USPSA at OKCGC tomorrow, Tri City has a small match on Sunday morning, and USPSA at H&H Sunday night and USPSA at the old Heartland range (safety first) sunday night if anyone is interested.

Oh YEAH!! Good for him!! I need to get by H&H and go visit him but it is difficult for me to brave the gauntlet of stupid in there anymore ... sigh ...

I'm fixing to go mark up my calendar. Scott starts terminal leave September the first. I'll PM ya before we come out, whichever one we make in September ... we have a couple of friends who've been interested in trying it out ... I'll see if I can get them to come out, too ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom