New Ipad?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
Where is a good place to order/purchase a new Ipad 2 or 3? Anyone have a preference on either a 2 or 3? Have heard the 3's are heavier and get hot?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the guys here will periodically use up some of his accumulated Best Buy rewards points to get members some serious discounts on electronics or whatever. Can't remember the name, but you could easily search the site for him. He's a good guy, has helped some members save a ton of money on some pretty large purchases.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check Groupon, you can usually get some excellent deals on iPads. I was able to get an iPad Air 2 128GB LTE for $509.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
One of the guys here will periodically use up some of his accumulated Best Buy rewards points to get members some serious discounts on electronics or whatever. Can't remember the name, but you could easily search the site for him. He's a good guy, has helped some members save a ton of money on some pretty large purchases.

I saved close to 70 bucks doing this. It also comes with a better return warranty because of the platinum points ( or something to that effect)

radisri

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your not in a hurry their will probably be a new I Pad coming in October. The older version usually gets discount when the new one comes. I bought a Air 2 64GB from staples for $500 with a coupon. I see they have Air 2 64GB for $539 online @Staples

Latest posts

Top Bottom