Help from the membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys and Gals:

We need some help.

1. We need a new ad designed for the Wannamacher show. I'll give a $250 prize for the one selected.

2. Does anyone want to design an OSA business card? I'll give a $100 prize for the one selected.

3. Would any of you volunteer to pass out okshooters business cards at gun shows? (Once they are ready.)

4. Anyone interested in manning an okshooters table at a gun show? We might sell okshooters gear once it comes in.

5. Next year, I'd like to see two major swap meets/eat and shoots. Is there anyone who could take point on this?

I'd really appreciate any ideas and/or input.

I know I've fallen down on the job in a lot of respects. I've stated that once before, and won't make excuses. This place isn't about money for me. I've had offers on it, but I didn't sell. It's not about ego either. I'm too zen for that ****. It's about having a big social club, where different people can come together, share knowledge, share stories, share their lives. It's about someone needing a hand and another person lending it. It's about politics and ball busting. And, finally, it's about our mutual love of hunting, guns and our inherent, utter, and unchallengeable right to protect ourselves and our families from those who would harm us. I NEED your help. Let's turn this site into something everyone can enjoy and from which everyone can benefit. PLEASE contribute your ideas. It's YOUR site too.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't always agree with some of the members and I am not as active as others but I'd be willing to help out with gun shows as long as I'm not already busy.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ain't no good at designing nothin' but I'd be glad to man a table, pass out cards, and welcome the idea of some meet and greet and eat and shoot! Since I'm in Enid, I don't get the opportunity to interact with very many of the folks on here, but I'd be glad to help out as schedules permit!

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as gun shows and such I would be more than happy to help in Guthrie or nearby if a show is available and the help is needed. Whether it is manning a table or passing out cards to those available.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't design to save my life, but I will hand out business cards everywhere I go; by God!

I'll "sell" the crap out of OSA wherever I go. I already do it with my work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom