Help from the membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, where is it?

Had to cook dinner first. . . anyway here is one most people should enjoy.

guns people bacon osa.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being a night owl I usually do not make it to the gun shows but when you get the cards I would be happy to pass some out to the people that come by for brass and other gun nuts I run into. I have referred several people to OSA over the years but do not know if any joined.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another iteration as a thank you card. The back could have a simple list of things that a license holder must complete before acquiring their license.

osa thank you for not posting.jpg

Pretty much the same for this one as a no guns no money card. The back would be pretty close to the one above but give a recommendation to remove the sign.

OSA No guns.jpg

Another one down. Trying to work up a couple more and then do one or two for the full page ad. I have to leave to take my step daughter back to phoenix on Sunday and then house sit for a friend who is going to europe so don't have a ton of time to work.

OSA Post 12.jpg

Last one for tonight and final edit.

Simple plain and to the point.

okshooters flag.jpg

Suggestions are welcome especially on text size, color, etc.

Last edited:

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB if you are willing to endorse a card I'd be willing to get them printed to distribute locally in Lawton, Duncan, and Altus at gun shows and in gun shops.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I don't think it should be antagonistic in any way, and I don't think it should have images of guns plastered all over it. A simple card with the logo and a motto, maybe. A small thank you to businesses that don't restrict firearms. But alot of people will react negatively if there are gun images all over it... to me, I'm not out to glorify guns, my intent is to educate that guns are not evil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom