Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump lashes out at 'vicious, horrible' lawyer over breast pump break

The Donald! Gotta love him. Admits to something and then 30 seconds later denies it happened.

Woman lawyer that was deposing The Donald says that when she asked for a break to pump milk he called her disgusting.

The Donald said, "She wanted to breast pump in front of me and I may have said that's disgusting, I may have said something else. I thought it was terrible. She's a vicious, horrible person." (NOTE: she said she asked for a break, that she was not going to do it in the room)

A very short time later, like 30 seconds later, The Donald said, "She made it."

I am quite sure the lawyer asked very politely about being leaving to breast pump. When Trump questioned/denied the request she threatened to pump in front of him. I just dont see the story being the way the lawyer makes it sound. I dont doubt Trump said it was disgusting I just doubt the lawyer told the whole truth (go figure). It would not have been a story if not for his Presidential run.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump lashes out at 'vicious, horrible' lawyer over breast pump break

The Donald! Gotta love him. Admits to something and then 30 seconds later denies it happened.

Woman lawyer that was deposing The Donald says that when she asked for a break to pump milk he called her disgusting.

The Donald said, "She wanted to breast pump in front of me and I may have said that's disgusting, I may have said something else. I thought it was terrible. She's a vicious, horrible person." (NOTE: she said she asked for a break, that she was not going to do it in the room)

A very short time later, like 30 seconds later, The Donald said, "She made it."

Well, she should have simply asked to excuse herself for a moment. What if the Donald had asked for a break so that he could "go take a dump?" Might not she have been embarrassed? If I'm at work and need to go do something in the bathroom or whatever, I simply excuse myself. I've got to give the Donald a thumbs up on this one.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, she should have simply asked to excuse herself for a moment. What if the Donald had asked for a break so that he could "go take a dump?" Might not she have been embarrassed? If I'm at work and need to go do something in the bathroom or whatever, I simply excuse myself. I've got to give the Donald a thumbs up on this one.

Of course you do.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump: Now or at one time.

For a one time 14% tax on rich. I agree
For assault weapon ban, waiting period. He doesnt consider AR15s to be assault riffles
Pro choice. Me too
Social Security not an entitlement. It's a debt that should be paid. I didnt know about this.
Married 3 times, twice divorced. Who cares
Unions fight for pay; managers fight for less; consumers win. WTF?
For universal health care. Me too
Ban soft money. WTF?
Legalize drugs Me too

Conservative?
And he has a lot of other points I really like.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Reuters/Ipsos poll found 25 per cent of GOP voters want to elect a President Trump, resulting in a double-digit advantage over his nearest rival Jeb Bush
The former Florida governor trails with 12 per cent.
Trump told DailyMail.com during an interview on Wednesday morning that he planned to spend Thursday, Friday and Saturday attending the Women's British Open golf tournament at his Trump Turnberry Resort.
'For four years I've looked forward to going to this,' he said. 'You know, they pick 'em four or five years in advance. And now what happens? Hah!'
IT'S STILL DONALD: Trump is now in a commanding lead among Republcian presidential candidates, polling 25 per cent while his nearest rival Jeb Bush is stuck at 12
+3
IT'S STILL DONALD: Trump is now in a commanding lead among Republcian presidential candidates, polling 25 per cent while his nearest rival Jeb Bush is stuck at 12
DEBATE PREP? Trump will spend the next three days at Turnberry, his Scottish golf resort that is hosting the 2015 Women's British Open
+3
DEBATE PREP? Trump will spend the next three days at Turnberry, his Scottish golf resort that is hosting the 2015 Women's British Open
'So I said, "Do I go?"'
He chuckled at the timing, now that he's the GOP front-runner. 'And the answer is, I'm going but I'm not coming back on Sunday. I'm coming back on Saturday.'
Trump will fly aboard his private Boeing 757 aircraft from New York's LaGuardia Airport to Glasgow Prestwick International Airport in Scotland.
The five-day rolling online poll from Reuters had Trump at 15 percent among Republicans on Friday before he rocketed to 24.9 percent on Tuesday.
That huge jump will all but ensure that the nascent presidential campaign's first significant domestic Trump news blackout – three days with nothing but golf interviews – will leave him in good stead.
Separately, a St. Pete Polls survey of nearly 2,000 Florida Republicans found that neither Bush, the former governor, nor Marco Rubio, the state's junior senator, leads the pack.
Once again, it's The Donald, with a 26-percent showing. Bush is in second place with 20 per cent.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker polled 12 per cent in Florida, followed by Rubio with 10, Ben Carson with 5, Sen. Ted Cruz and Gov. John Kasich at 4 apiece, and Rand Paul at 3.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...percent-Reuters-Ipsos-poll.html#ixzz3hObNgbuj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First debate is Monday night and Fox rules state that participants will be positioned on stage according to rankings in the polls.
Accordingly, Donald Trump will be center stage and lesser rivals will be relegated to the side of him in relation to their popularity in the polls.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom