Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know a lot of you dont like trump and that is fine. I do. I believe he wants to fix this country. I don't think he is just trying to get publicity and screw with people. That's seems a little ridiculous to me. Is he perfect? No. But I dang sure would rather have him than Perry, Bush, Cruz, Rubio and the ultimate worse case scenario, Hillary. You guys would rather have a career politician in there. I want someone that truly wants to make this country better and out of them all Trump is the only one I believe truly wants to. He he better things to do than to waste millions of dollars just to screw around with candidates. And he doesn't need any publicity. Everyone knows who he is. But I am sure he will not get elected because the gop wants a puppet. And apparently so do a lot of you. Trump calls it like it is. I like that. He is the only one that has the balls to do it. I want someone that does that. Not a robot that only says what they are told to say and is too afraid they might lose their "career" in politics. It ain't love for this country when you put your political career ahead of this country. And all the politicians put their careers ahead of everything.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a lot of you dont like trump and that is fine. I do. I believe he wants to fix this country. I don't think he is just trying to get publicity and screw with people. That's seems a little ridiculous to me. Is he perfect? No. But I dang sure would rather have him than Perry, Bush, Cruz, Rubio and the ultimate worse case scenario, Hillary. You guys would rather have a career politician in there. I want someone that truly wants to make this country better and out of them all Trump is the only one I believe truly wants to. He he better things to do than to waste millions of dollars just to screw around with candidates. And he doesn't need any publicity. Everyone knows who he is. But I am sure he will not get elected because the gop wants a puppet. And apparently so do a lot of you. Trump calls it like it is. I like that. He is the only one that has the balls to do it. I want someone that does that. Not a robot that only says what they are told to say and is too afraid they might lose their "career" in politics. It ain't love for this country when you put your political career ahead of this country. And all the politicians put their careers ahead of everything.

Bravo!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Well said!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And yet Trump favors amnesty for illegals. Somehow I think his tough talk is just to lure you guys in.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just glad Trump isn't a narcissist like Obama!
Trump is his own special brand of narcissist.

hauteliving.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_07_boeing_757_donald_trump1.jpeg

i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2011_04_13_article_0_00223DA800000258_475_468x319.jpg

www.eonline.com_eol_images_Entire_Site_2015516_rs_600x600_150616115156_trump3.jpg

s.newsweek.com_sites_www.newsweek.com_files_2015_07_15_trump_tower.jpg

cdn.abclocal.go.com_content_wpvi_images_cms_178347_1280x720.jpg

i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2009_02_17_article_1147567_01D221670000044D_621_468x303.jpg

n4mnb.jpg

www.eonline.com_eol_images_Entire_Site_2015516_rs_600x969_150616115150_trump2.jpg

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One hour ago.

(CNN)In the first national telephone poll since Donald Trump earned rebukes from Republican leaders over his comments about Senator John McCain's military service, the real estate mogul has increased his support among GOP voters and now stands atop the race for the party's nomination.

The new CNN/ORC Poll finds Trump at 18% support among Republicans, with former Florida governor Jeb Bush just behind at 15%, within the poll's margin of error.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/26/politics/cnn-poll-presidential-race/

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In his 2013 interview he said he wants to, Limit restrictions on guns. Ban some assault weapons and extend the waiting period for purchase.

Latest posts

Top Bottom