Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a concealed carry person too, and yearn for the day I run up against this hombre.

And if you believe that, you just might be a Trump supporter. Wonder what odds Vegas would offer in a Trump-El Chapo shootout?

That El Chapo is one bad hombre. But the Donald is a Concealed Carry Man.

i.imgur.com_M0qdLo5.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...rcRVPWa4EnAfxr7Qw7Rw93g&bvm=bv.97653015,d.aWw

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump is a spoiler, bleeding off votes to help the democrats.

When a man like Trump seems to spit in the eye of the people we fear, we rally behind him thinking we’re fighting back. We’re not. We’re following our fear right down the rabbit hole.

You want to win back your country? Here’s how. Fear nothing. Hate no one. Stick to principles. Unchecked borders are dangerous not because Mexicans are evil but because evil thrives when good men don’t stand guard. Poverty programs are misguided, not because the poor are undeserving criminals, but because dependency on government breeds dysfunction and more poverty. Guns save lives and protect liberty. Property rights guarantee liberty. Religious rights are essential to liberty. Without liberty we are equal only in misery.

These things are true. They’re true for white people and black people, male people and female people, straight people and gay people. We should support the smartest, most proven, most statesmanlike candidate who best represents those principles. And we should do it out of - dare I say the word? - love. Love for our neighbors, our fellow citizens, white and black, male and female, straight and gay.
http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/210650/

Follow the link above and read the links.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That's what I have been telling people on this forum for weeks.
The man is a Manchurian candidate out to blow up the GOP primary and swing as many Latino voters to Hillary as possible.

Here he is in 2009 and 2010 saying he would hire Obama and Obama had saved the economy.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...-i-would-hire-president-obama-and#.um3wR2MnOo

But all he has to do is call Mexican immigrants rapists and the base falls all over themselves with adulation.
It's hilarious!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dale, that blurb is one of the best things I've ever read here.

There are powers that WANT US DIVIDED. They want racial and economic animosity. They want us focused on hating each other so they can continue to violate our country.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is kind of brash and arrogant but he does stand for borders, language and culture of a sovereign US. It's nice that a person running for office "tells it like it is". Will be interesting to see how far he gets.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's got two things going for him right now. 1) strong name recognition and 2) he's perceived to be a fighter who will fight for conservatives. He's saying and doing all the right stuff. But, somewhere along the way he'll blow up and disappear after some slip-up like Perry and Cain did last time. But, I love to hear him speak. Go get 'em Donald.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are but somehow it is not being reported much. Similar to the fact Bernie Sanders is leading Mrs Bill Clinton in some polls and has more support from the unions and is gaining among young people.

And while the liberals and libertarians keep saying the GOP will not win the WH, that is just wishful thinking on their part. Not only is it the GOPs cycle but Dims are not exactly happy with their own party right now and show even less of an urge to go vote for them.

EDIT: And in most polls Bush leads Trump.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep..._republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

Now don't go stuffing words in my mouth Rick. I really wish the GOP could get their **** together but they are more incompetent than a 15 year old boy with a playboy model. The only candidate I kinda like is Paul, for obvious reasons. But even with him it is lukewarm support. Not that it matters anyways as I am no longer a republican.

If Bush and Clinton both get the nomination, we deserve everything that is coming to us. Cannot imagine a more gun in the mouth election than that one.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now don't go stuffing words in my mouth Rick. I really wish the GOP could get their **** together but they are more incompetent than a 15 year old boy with a playboy model. The only candidate I kinda like is Paul, for obvious reasons. But even with him it is lukewarm support. Not that it matters anyways as I am no longer a republican.

If Bush and Clinton both get the nomination, we deserve everything that is coming to us. Cannot imagine a more gun in the mouth election than that one.

While I did not point you out in that post it is true for the majority of liberals and libertarians. They keep hoping but looking at the historical trends since WW2 proves that the WH swings to the other party just about every 8 years. Things have to be really bad before a prez only gets 1 term (Carter) or the same party holds the WH for 12 years. (Bush1) And from experience watching politics closely I can tell you that it is ALWAYS said which ever party is out of power is in trouble and can not win a national election. That said it about the GOP after Reagan/Bush1 and again after Bush 2. They also said it about the Dims after Carter and Clinton. If as I suspect the GOP wins the WH they will be saying it about the Dims again, especially if the GOP picks up any seats in congress or only loses a few. The party is in disarray, out of touch with the voting public, yada, yada, yada, puke.

It is a cycle. First one party is given about 8 years to fix the problems and when they do not the other party is given a chance. Rinse and repeat.

The liberals keep saying that soon they will have a lock on the WH. I have been hearing that since the 70s. The libertarians keep saying it hoping that people will start taking them more seriously. Both are wishful thinking as far as I can see.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you imagine what you guys would be saying if a reality TV star was leading the democratic field? An effing reality TV star. GOP will once again be kicking rocks in the parking lot wondering what happened in 2016.

Trump or not, they're going to Fawk it up anyways. Might as well have some entertainment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom