Fried catfish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blues are like eating crappie but much more meat there.
I usually get my blues from flowing rivers like Webberfalls area Arkansas river.

A fish fry would be a good thing to have.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. Couldn't stand it, we had to road trip last night to Lucille's. Sorry the plate is so messy, it was my third one. IMG_2467.jpgIMG_2466.jpg

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey! This reminded me of a place way South on Memorial (Bixby) back in the day. Had the best fried catfish and it was a little family run operation. #GoodTimes #MissIt

Wonder if there's anything in the Tulsa area with good fried catfish?

Bookout's in Bristow has excellent catfish on Thursdays. Small, medium, large or all you can eat. Thin cuts prepared in corn meal. My friends claim Boomerang Diner has good catfish but haven't tried it.

jacque1282

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
STOP!!!! Lucilles, Mulhall, OK. Five or so miles south of the intersection of SH51 and US 77. All you can eat, 12-13$. Fresh home made pies. They cry when they see me coming! www.lucillesok.com They are only open Thursday through Sunday. It is a hole in the wall and quite the cruise/motorcycle destination.

I still have not made it out there. Bring me some food next time you work with me!

Latest posts

Top Bottom