Theatre shooting in Lafayette, LA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least three dead, 7 wounded. 58 year old white guy on the headlines was the shooter.
How come if it's a white guy, it's headlines.
If it's another race, nothing is reported about the ethenticity by the MSM.

Social Facism?

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because he used a firearm the msm will be eating it up for days. Yes it is tragic and senseless that some earthsack decided to kill people, but quit making it the talk of the town. Report it one and move on to the next story. Oh, and by the way (for the msm)how about reporting the good things that happen every day with as much enthusiasm instead,it would be a nice change of pace.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Theaters - another place where firearms are almost always forbidden, by the management if not by the state.

Another reason to ignore the signs, at least here in OK, where it's legal to do so.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I understand the sentiment but my impression is that things were not so different in the past. When I read biographies for Mark Twain and Abraham Lincoln I find that there were plenty of murders and violence in their early years growing up. Some big differences however: no gun-free zones like these theaters. And no media to turn shooters into celebrities.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only way to keep these stories from being sensationalized is to have more CCrs ignore the sign. When an active shooter gets taken down with no or very little innocent life lost you nary hear a peep from the media. Needs to happen more often.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Theaters - another place where firearms are almost always forbidden, by the management if not by the state.

Another reason to ignore the signs, at least here in OK, where it's legal to do so.

What signs? I don't see any signs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom